Carepoint NI are looking for Healthcare Assistants in Tandragee
*This position requires healthcare assistants Part-Time for morning & lunch calls.
The role of the healthcare assistant is integral in the health and social care field and will involve you travelling between client’s homes providing tasks such as:
- Assisting with washing, dressing and other intimate personal care tasks
- Meal preparation and assistance at meal times
- Administering medications
- Light housework
We are looking for:
- Somebody who is kind, caring, and compassionate.
- Somebody who is a strong communicator.
- Somebody who most importantly is able to put our clients first.
- £7.83 – £8 per hour dependant on experience
- Immediate hours available
- Flexible working
- Induction and Online Training
- Dedicated field team leaders for support
- Free Uniforms
- Interactive App for your rota schedule
- Opportunities to progress
- Driver with access to car/motorbike
- Fluent English
- Fit and able to assist with lifting
- Comfortable delivering personal care
This position is available to experienced and non-experienced staff. If you feel like you have what it takes we want to hear from you.
Call our resourcing team now on 028 909 94922 or email email@example.com for an application form.