Carepoint NI are looking for Healthcare Assistants in East Belfast and Dundonald.
The role of the healthcare assistant is integral in the health and social care field and will involve you travelling between client’s homes providing tasks such as:
- Assisting with washing, dressing and other intimate personal care tasks
- Meal preparation and assistance at meal times
- Administering medications
- Light housework
We are looking for:
- Somebody who is kind, caring, and compassionate
- Somebody who is a strong communicator
- Somebody who most importantly is able to put our clients first
- £8.50 per hour
- Immediate hours available
- Flexible working
- Induction and Online Training
- Dedicated field team leaders for support
- Free Uniforms
- Interactive App for your rota schedule
- Opportunities to progress
- Driver with access to car/motorbike
- Fluent English
- Fit and able to assist with lifting
- Comfortable delivering personal care
This position is available to experienced and non-experienced staff. If you feel like you have what it takes we want to hear from you.
Call our resourcing team now on 028 909 94922 or email email@example.com for an application form.