We provide personal care to help with difficult daily tasks such as washing, cleaning and cooking.
We understand some aspects of a daily routine grow difficult as we get older. Our Personal Care services will fit your specific needs and give you as much (or as little) support as you require. Our Care Assistants will do their utmost to make sure your support is delivered in a way that you are happy with. In addition, we will work with your family, friends and any people you identify as important to provide you with the best care plan possible.
The following is a list of services we provide;
- Getting up and dressing ready for your day
- Washing, bathing or showering
- Shaving or beard trimming
- Oral hygiene
- Hair washing and drying
- Wardrobe management and choosing what to wear for the day
- Undressing at bedtime and getting you into bed
- Providing medication prompts
- Toileting – including continence care and changing continence pads
- Support using a commode
- Catheter and stoma care
For more information do not hesitate to get in touch. Visit https://carepoint.co.uk/contact-us/.