Our focus is to support the person living with Dementia with any tasks that help them retain their independence and remain in familiar surroundings.
Dementia is a growing issue across the globe. Being diagnosed with it leads to a very stressful time for not on the person with Dementia, but their friends and family. We understand everybody affected requires support and reassurance, which our Care Assistants will provide for you.
Our Care Assistants receive specialist training for Dementia Care & Awareness. They understand what the condition is and what behaviours to expect. That said, they can lend support not only to the person living with Dementia, but their family as well.
Our Dementia Care services are tailored to each individual and in conjunction with the NHS.
CarePoint recognise that Dementia is no longer a disease to be managed but a person living with a condition.
“Seeing the person not the Dementia”
Our Care Assistants can help people living with Dementia with tasks such as;
- Meaningful activities in the day
- Getting out and about in the community
- Personal home care
- Practical help at home
- Safety in the home
- Respite care services so that those caring for a loved one with dementia can take a break
- Identifying Assistive Technology
- Holistic support methods such as musical memories.
- emotional support for the whole family
- Nutritional support and meal preparation.