For people who are active and enjoy a good social life, companionship care is for them. We believe age does not determine what you enjoy, be it a walk, down to the bingo or just a cup of tea and a chat.
We understand people want to go about their daily lives as normal. However, as we age it can become more difficult but our Care Assistants can provide you with all the support you need so you can continue to enjoy your usual lifestyle. The following supports show, but are not limited to, what our Care Assistants can do for you;
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Assisting with hobbies and crafts
• Support with leisure activities
• Reminiscence therapy
• Assisting when visiting neighbours or friends
• Support when reading
• Support with travel arrangements
• Support with making appointments
• General companionship, sometimes it just good to have a chat.
If you would like a chat or more information about our companionship services, you can contact the care team to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact us.