Delivering a safe and quality service to people.
It is important to CarePoint that we provide a service we can be proud of. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a safe service that will improve the quality of people’s lives. Clinical governance is all about ensuring the ‘quality’ of the care we provide to clients and continually improving on what we do. Our company has a Clinical Governance Manager in place who is a qualified healthcare professional with many years of experience in healthcare.
Some Areas Covered by Clinical Governance Include:
- Overseeing the education and training of our care workers, both at induction and on-going, to ensure it is of the highest standard and adequately prepares them for their role.
- Having policies & procedures in place to guide all staff, including our care workers, in what they do.
- Helping to prevent mistakes and advising on issues of concern involving client or care workers to ensure best practice prevails.
- Auditing the service and monitoring the standards of care to ensure quality.
- Measuring client satisfaction through feedback questionnaires, etc and using this to implement improvements.
Visit our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any queries: https://carepoint.co.uk/contact-us/.